Thule 883 Glide & Set Rooftop Kayak Carrier makes loading and unloading your kayak quick and easy at a fraction of the price of a fancy load-assist kayak rack, thanks to the friction-free felt-lined rear saddles that make sliding your kayak into your carrier hassle-free, and the front saddles with rubber pads that hold your boat firmly in place once it’s loaded.
If only everybody you worked with could be this accommodating. The Thule Glide and Set 883 kayak rack takes the work out of loading your boat onto your vehicle, leaving you with more time and energy to play on the water. The 883 Glide and Set kayak carrier includes a pair of felt-lined Hydro-Glide saddles to mount on the rear cross bar and a pair of rubber-padded Set-to-Go saddles to mount on the front cross bar—just set the bow of the boat into the low-friction rear saddles and slide it easily into the carrier from the back of your vehicle, then let the grippy front saddles contour to the hull of your boat for secure, protected transport.
Installation is fast and easy, and this horizontal kayak mount is compatible with almost any cross bar right out of the box, including square, round, aerodynamic, and factory bar shapes from Thule, Inno, Yakima, Whispbar, and more. One Glide-and-Set kayak rack carries one kayak, and includes all tie-down straps. Fits kayaks up to 75 pounds and 36” in width.
- Thule Glide-and-Set 883 kayak saddles rack carries one kayak
- Includes one pair of Thule Set-to-Go front saddles & one pair of Thule Hydro-Glide rear saddles
- Compatible with all cross bars styles: aerodynamic, factory, round, or square
- Hydro-Glide rear saddles are felt-lined for easy, friction-free loading
- Set-to-Go front saddles include rubber pads for secure grip on kayak hull
- Mount up to two Glide-and-Set racks side-by-side on standard cross bar lengths
- Easy on and off hardware for simple installation
- Includes all tie-down straps
- Maximum kayak width: 36”
- Maximum kayak weight: 75 lbs.