Sold as a half set, this customizable pair of spring-loaded kayak saddles automatically adjusts to the shape of your hull for simple, secure transport, and mounts easily to most round, square, factory, or aerodynamic cross bars. A second half-set of kayak saddles is required to carry one boat.
You can’t customize the weather on your day off, but you can customize the carrier that gets your boat to the water worry free. The Yakima HullHound kayak saddles make transporting your boat simple and secure, thanks to two saddles with spring-loaded bases and tilting paddle technology that automatically adjusts to the hull shape of your boat, and smooth molded pads that grip and protect the boat in transit. Sold as a half set, an additional pair of kayak saddles such as the HullyRollers or a second set of HullHounds is required to carry one kayak. The HullHound customizable kayak cradles fit on virtually any style of cross bar, from round to square to aerodynamic and factory, and come with one heavy-duty strap and one bow/stern tie-down. This system is also lockable with the addition of 2 SKS lock cores (sold separately).
- Sold as a half-set that includes two saddles. An additional half-set rack is required to carry one kayak—pairs best with Yakima HullyRollers or a second set of HullHounds
- Mounts quickly to virtually all styles of cross bar, including round, square, aerodynamic, and factory
- Spring-loaded saddle base adjusts to angle of boat when loading and unloading
- Tilting paddle technology conforms to virtually any style of kayak
- Molded saddle pads keep boat snug and protected
- Comes with one heavy-duty strap and one bow/stern tie-down
- 80 lb. weight limit
- Cross bar spread of 24” or greater required
- Compatible with SKS lock system – a 2-pack of SKS locks will lock both saddles onto the cross bars (sold separately)
- Full instructions included
- Yakima Racks lifetime warranty