Compatible with factory, round, or square cross bars, this set of 4 kayak saddles with integrated rear rollers makes loading and unloading boats effortless.
The Yakima SweetRoll universal kayak rack with built-in rollers is so sweet it could have come fresh out of the oven on a Sunday morning. But instead of staying home in the kitchen on a Sunday we know you’ll be out on the water, and the SweetRoll kayak carrier will get you there faster. Spring-loaded bases on these four saddles automatically conform to the shape of the boat hull, while smooth molded saddle pads provide a snug, protective fit with virtually any size or style of kayak. On the rear saddles, built-in rollers make loading and unloading hassle-free: just place the nose of the boat into the saddle and slide into position.
The SweetRoll roller saddles system mounts directly to round, square, or factory cross bars—no tools needed—and includes heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs to completely secure the boat for transport. A 4-pack of Yakima SKS locks (not included) allow the saddles to be locked onto the vehicle cross bars.
- Includes two front kayak saddles and two rear saddles with integrated rollers for easy loading and unloading
- Mounts quickly to virtually any roof rack cross bars, including round, square, and factory
- Spring-loaded saddle bases and tilting paddles adjust to automatically fit kayak hull, and molded pads hold boat snugly in place
- Comes with heavy-duty cross bar straps and bow/stern tie-down straps
- Accommodates 4 SKS locks (sold separately) to lock the saddles to the roof rack
- Full instructions included
- Yakima Racks lifetime warranty